Red-Background.jpg

ARTISTS &

ARTWORK

WHO IT

SUPPORTS

ARTIST

STORIES

HIGHLIGHTS
2018-19 

THE
SHOP

Background Texture - White Paper.jpg

LIFE ON THE LINE

IS BACK!

Life on the Line is a public art project and mental health awareness campaign on the Toronto TTC Subway. Ten artworks relating to mental health by ten different artists were exhibited across 200 20" x 27" posters on the Line 1 Subway from November 16th, 2020 - January 16th, 2021 to raise awareness for mental health and funds for the Canadian Mental Health Association Toronto's Family Outreach and Response Program.

50 limited edition (signed & numbered) prints of each of the ten selected works are still available for sale in our e-commerce store, where 75% of all sales will be donated to the CMHA Toronto's Family Outreach and Response Program (the other 25% will be paid to artists). 

We partnered with Unsinkable, a mental health storytelling platform founded by Olympian Silken Laumann, who published the artist's mental health stories throughout the campaign.

Exhibited across two-hundred 20" x 27" posters on the

Toronto TTC Line 1 subway

Displayed across 375 TTC subway platform screens

Artist mental health stories published on

Unsinkable, a national storytelling platform

 SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER 

 Mental health resources, giveaways, and much more. 

PARTNERS

SUPPORTED BY

IN-KIND

Red-Background.jpg

ARTISTS &

ARTWORK

10 Ontario-based artists were selected for Life on the Line through a 'call for submissions' process*. Artwork is now being exhibited across 200 20" x 27" posters on the Toronto TTC's Line 1 Subway, until January 16th, 2021.

Limited edition, signed and numbered prints of the selected works (11" x 14") are now available for sale in our online store; printed on Hahnehmuhle Bright White Rag paper. 75% of all print sales will be donated to the Canadian Mental Health Association Toronto's Family Outreach and Response Program

 

 

 

 



*Juried by: Claudette Abrams Workman Arts, Ashley Mulvihill Ninth Editions, Umbereen Inayet City of Toronto, Cory Bartlett CMHA Toronto, Megan Kee Twentytwenty Arts, and Stella Melchiori Twentytwenty Arts.

ALEXANDER ROBINSON

MARCIA DIAZ

DUNCAN MCLEAN

SERI STINSON

JULIETA CHRISTY

ERIC PAUSE

FAYE HARNEST

RAMUNE LUMINAIRE

DINA BELAIA

DOMINIC BUGATTO

The artist's mental health stories will be published on Unsinkable, a

mental health storytelling platform founded by Olympian Silken Laumenn. 

Artist stories will be published over the duration of the campaign, from

Nov 16th, 2020 - Jan 16th, 2021. Be the first to know when they are released, including giveaways, resources, and more by signing up for our newsletter:

 SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER 

 Mental health resources, giveaways, and much more. 

 
 
Background Texture - White Paper.jpg

CMHA TORONTO

FAMILY OUTREACH & RESPONSE

The Family Outreach and Response Program (FOR) at CMHA Toronto is a recovery-oriented and trauma-informed program that provides much needed support to families in the City of Toronto

FOR fills a critical gap in our mental health system, working with many families who’s loved one is not receiving any mental health support. FOR is often the only service available to these families who would otherwise be excluded from the system. 

WANT TO SUPPORT F.O.R.

WITHOUT PURCHASING A PRINT? 

We encourage you to donate directly to the Family Outreach and Response Program. 

 

Your donation will allow FOR to continue developing and delivering innovative, recovery-based services to families and

loved ones.

75% of all print sales will be donated to the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) Toronto's Family Outreach & Response Program. 

 

DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE PROJECTS LIKE LIFE ON THE LINE?

Please consider donating to Twentytwenty Arts to support the production of projects like Life on the Line

Red-Background.jpg

2018-19

PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS

  • Reached over 7.3 million people

  • Exhibited 20 unique artworks across Line 1 and Line 2

  • Raised over $5,500 for the CMHA Toronto Holiday Gift Program

  • Covered by: Globe & Mail, CBC Arts, Toronto Star, She Does The City, Spacing Toronto, Global News, and more.

 

CONTACT

 

megan@twentytwentyarts.com

647-287-6843

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon