SHOP - Title background.png
ART THAT GIVES BACK.png

Welcome to the Art That Gives Back shop, where every artwork purchased supports both artists and charities. Every artwork donates a percentage of all sales to a charity selected by the artist. The details of each artwork, which charity they benefit, details about the charities themselves, and how much is being donated can be found by clicking on the individual works below. 

30% of every sale is donated to Twentytwenty Arts, and the remaining 70% is split between the artist and a charity of their choosing.

TIME-LIMITED PRINT EDITION FOR CHARITY

If you ordered a print in our time-limited print edition, thank you so much for your support. Please allow up to three weeks following May 23rd, 2021 for prints to be printed and signed before being shipped.