top of page
Duncan C. McLean, "Subway Platform"

Duncan C. McLean, "Subway Platform"


70% of all sales will be donated to Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) Toronto


"Subway Platform" is a limited edition 11" x 14" print on Bright White Rag paper signed and numbered by Duncan C. McLean. 70% of all sales will be donated to the CMHA Toronto, the remaining 30% will be donated to Twentytwenty Arts. The artist has requested not to take a percentage of sales.


Duncan C. McLean is a Toronto-based digital artist: "In this image I am trying to give expression to the experience of feeling alone and isolated in the big city. When you’re confused and afraid, even the smallest obstacle can be overwhelming. Mind The Gap. Stand Back. Do Not Block The Doorway. Every instruction seems to have a doublemeaning. The beautiful capital letters incised into the tiles of the station wall becomethreatening, unknowable. They might as well be written in the language of another planet."

SKU: 30
  • Canadian Mental Health Association Toronto

    CMHA Toronto is a leading community-based mental health agency, committed to providing services and supports for individuals experiencing mental health issues in the city of Toronto.

    CMHA Toronto supports individuals’ mental health recovery through a broad range of services in the community as well as a variety of social, educational, specialized and internal programs. We serve all members of our diverse community, including those of different race, culture, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability and age.

bottom of page